clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Humblesmith – Report My Case Ft. Rudeboy


Report My Case by Humblesmith Ft. Rudeboy

A Gundam holding a gun, damn! Humblesmith – Report My Case Ft. Rudeboy

A new highlife song called “Report My Case” by Nigerian musician Humblesmith features Rudeboy from the disbanded P-square band.

Not to mention that you have to listen to this amazing hit song.

Consequently, if you listen to music, there is a good chance that you are only familiar with the newest, most thrilling singles.

Listen and share your thoughts below!